Most people in our incestuous little world of Internet Marketing are familiar with the much maligned marketing guru, Frank Kern.
For those who are new to our little world… or if you’ve been living in an underground bunker the last 10 years (probably not a bad idea, BTW, considering the state of things)… allow me to give a brief introduction to…
The Man, The Myth, The Legend…
The Frank Kern persona is a laid back, long haired, beer drinking, funny, foul-mouthed California surfer dude who works very little, yet makes millions with his online marketing secrets.
The persona presented is an interesting character. And his lazy “surfer dude” millionaire lifestyle has been reinforced with continuous conditioning via video, audio, seminar presentations and the written word.
It’s a great study in how to create a larger than life character, successful direct marketing, info-tainment, how to build a loyal cult-like following… and how to use all that to sell 4-figure products and 5-figure and even 6-figure seminars and coaching.
Kern, like all successful people with a highly visible public profile, may be be the target of a lot of criticism, but make no mistake about it… he is a worthy study for any marketer.
I’ve been studying Frank and his products for quite some time now.
And very recently I’ve uncovered a dirty little secret about the REAL Frank Kern… NOT the public persona most people THINK is the real Frank Kern.
Here’s the 411:
A while back I heard through the grapevine that Kern had all but abandoned his “Internet Marketing Guru” gig for greener pastures.
MUCH greener pastures.
I’m talking about a business that makes so much money, it added an extra zero on to what he used to make in his Internet Marketing guru business.
Yeah. I’m talking about Donald Trump kinda money.
But WITHOUT any of the pain in the ass stuff all us online marketers HATE to constantly deal with.
* SEO (It sucks to fight like hell to get a #1 spot only to drop to 247 every time Google makes some kind of guideline changes.)
* Google Adwords and other Pay Per Click advertising… and constantly losing sleep worrying about whether you’re the next one to get “slapped”, or worse, banned for life because of some minor infraction of their ever-changing rules.
* E-mail delivery… or I should say LACK of delivery. (This is getting worse and worse day by day.)
* Increasing, and in some markets, OVERWHELMING competition. It’s driving advertising costs – especially PPC – through the roof… and making it cost prohibitive for newbies and “kitchen table commando” entrepreneurs to start businesses online. (This will only get worse, by the way.)
* The damn near impossibility of rookies being able to break into markets where there is an established “good ole boy” network or “syndicate”…
* And many more frustrating aspects of the constantly changing online media…
But our very smart tree-smoking surfer has found a way to make 10 to 100… and even 1,000 times more money by NOT having to deal with any of the stuff he has taught the guru fan boy crowd the last 10 years. (Actually, I don’t really know if Frank smokes weed. But it DOES fit his persona.)
See, Frank figured out that the IM fishing pond is now so overcrowded with competing fisherman (many of which he helped create)… that the best way to fill his boat with tons of fish is to find a pond where nobody else is fishing.
And that’s exactly what Frank has done.
This is a huge opportunity and you’re probably completely oblivious to it.
But smart guys like Frank have NOT missed it…
And They’re Quietly Making
TENS Of MILLIONS Of Dollars
Completely “Under The Radar!”
Click here to discover what Frank Kern considers to be “the next big thing” for making millions.